Iteaduino is an Arduino compatible board. It’s designed based on Arduino Duemilanove/UNO, 100% compatible to its existing program,shield, and with much practical improvement. It’s about 50% power consumption of the original Arduino boards. Support both 3.3v and 5v operation level.
- Inherits all of Arduino Duemilanove features.
- Compatible with Arduino UNO/Duemilanove pins, holes and dimensions.
- 3.3V/5V Operating Voltage selection
- More visible location of Indicator LEDs
- Wide range external power supply from 7~23V DC
- All pins out for Sensor and Servo
- UART/IIC interface breakout
What are the changes from Arduino to Iteaduino
- Wider power supply range to 23V, and higher conversion efficiency
- 3.3V Operating Voltage selection to easier connect with 3.3V device
- Easier access to reset button
- More visible location for LEDs for Power , RX and TX.
- Sensor and Servo/Digital interface break out
- Re-route PCB for analog/digital part
- Mini USB socket for fixing more shield
Digital Interface: D0~D13 pin
Analog Interface: A0 A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 pin
Because of the DC-DC power supply design, it will povide higher conversion effciency than the LDO chip on original Arduino boards, it will save 50% power consumption, especially in the high-current power supply.
Iteaduino has all pins broken out, so it can connect wiht the servo and Electronic/ Sensor Brick by the 3PIN cable directly, you don’t need the shields as an adaptor.
Iteaduino can work in both 5V and 3.3V by the operation level switch, so you can use Iteaduino to connect with 3.3V level device directly , which the original Arduino boards can not.
Both IIC and UART pins breakout, easier for prototype connection.
|External Resources||Electronic Brick Interface|
|I/O Operation Level||
|Board Size||69mm x 57mm|